PDA

View Full Version : Monthly meeting - Wed 7/18

coopdog
07-05-2007, 08:04 AM
When and where is July's meeting?

ericw
07-05-2007, 08:34 AM
It should be next Wednesday at either the Panera in Brentwood or the one in Hermitage. I'm sure it will be posted in a few days.

dirtdog
07-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Hello Everybody!
We pushed the July Meeting back just a bit to allow board members to return from holiday and aquire updates for Hamilton Creek Projects. We will confirm details and post as soon as possible on this thread and on the Newly Updated Website.
http://www.sorbamidtn.org

We are also looking for a alternative meeting place in the Franklin Rd. Brentwood area that has fewer distractions than Panera. I like Panera (food and free wi-fi) but we need to be able to meet and get it done with out taking all night.

We will also post updated information regarding the Hamilton Creek Projects and updates. Lots of cool things going on! More Trail, fun transitions and new trail signs.

Stay tuned on NMB and http://www.sorbamidtn.org

oh yeah.....go ride!

edrod
07-10-2007, 01:02 AM
I work in a restaurant in Hillsboro Village/ Vandy area, I know it is not Franklin/brentwood area, but my place has a seperate floor for meetings, functions etc. I could get for free, maybe cut a deal on food and maybe even beer and other liquid livations.. It has state of the art projection and sound but I do not know about hifi.

coopdog
07-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Fantastic website Darryl!!!:thumb:

I even get to practice my latin on the 'links' page :wink:

(check it out. you'll see what I'm talking about)

Uzzi
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
I work in a restaurant in Hillsboro Village/ Vandy area, I know it is not Franklin/brentwood area, but my place has a seperate floor for meetings, functions etc. I could get for free, maybe cut a deal on food and maybe even beer and other liquid livations.. It has state of the art projection and sound but I do not know about hifi.

Sounds good - I'll talk to the board about meeting there. It'd be fun to do it at my house - there is wi-fi, and a nearby trail. You'd just have to take your shoes off when you walk on the new carpet. :wink:

dirtdog
07-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Come share you trail stories and GET INVOLVED!

Tim will post Directions to his home.
6:30 pm

Uzzi
07-17-2007, 09:53 PM
From 24 -

24 East towards Chattanooga.
Old Hickory Blvd Exit
Go Right off exit.
OHB turns into Burkett Rd and dead ends at Nolensville Road.
Left on Nolensville
Right on Sunset (Just past the Nolsnesville Rec Center - Sunset Road has a small street sign and is hard to see)
Left into Winterset Woods subdivision.
Go 3/4 around the circle and turn on Erlinger Drive.
2nd house on the right 1820 Erlinger Drive

From 65 -

65 South
Concord Exit
Go Left off exit.
Right on Sunset
Right into Winterset Woods subdivision.
Go 3/4 around the circle and turn on Erlinger Drive.
2nd house on the right 1820 Erlinger Drive

Meeting starts at 6:30
Come earlier and have a jam session on Uzzi's Run.

Take your shoes off when you come inside. Wireless internet available so bring your laptops if you so desire.

Call 275-6363 if you get lost.

Tim