PDA

View Full Version : Fazz in the Boro

Fazz
08-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Greetings to all. I just relocated to the boro from South Florida. I'm still trying to find my way around a bit, but that is what maps are for. Fazz is short for Fazzien which came from online gaming. Everquest, Everquest2 and way to many others to admit to. :fencing: Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you as I explore the trails here. I'm sure they will be better than the swamps I have left behind.

Fazz

Paddlechris
08-24-2007, 08:27 AM
:welcome:

The boro is cool.. check the upcoming events section and come to some rides..

Try to come to the Festival on September 1st.. plenty of people to meet and tons of fun..

C

TryFour
08-24-2007, 09:39 AM
:welcome: to the board! I live in M'boro too. You should definitely join in on a group ride in the near future. Thats the best way to meet people and get experience on the local trails.

Glad to have you with us.

danno
08-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Welcome!

I'm also basically in the 'boro - I'm just outside the city limits in Christiana, a little ways off of 231. There are several people from the 'boro on here, and are good folks (with the exception of Tryon). :big_grin: :lol:

MTSUMATT
08-24-2007, 09:58 AM
Welcome :welcome: Fazz! I'm very new to the board here too. I have yet to go on any of the rides with these great guys because of issues such as heat and time. I also hope to get in a little better shape before I get embarassed :lol:

I live in the boro too. It's a GREAT place to live. Welcome to Middle Tennessee. It may not be much cooler than where you are from, but I'll bet it's a lot drier!!!!

I'm looking forward to the cold nights when it's in the 80s :yahoo:

I am learning a lot from reading everything that is posted. Mostly, how much I DON"T know, but that's another story...

Hope to see you sometime..

TryFour
08-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Welcome!

I'm also basically in the 'boro - I'm just outside the city limits in Christiana, a little ways off of 231. There are several people from the 'boro on here, and are good folks (with the exception of Tryon). :big_grin: :lol:

Look here you silly cowbell dancing fool. :twitcy: :big_grin: Now that I have you in mind, Dan, it seems like there are some other pictures of you that I have been waiting to see! WHERE ARE THOSE!?!:doh: Don't be scared!

Uzzi
08-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Greetings to all. I just relocated to the boro from South Florida. I'm still trying to find my way around a bit, but that is what maps are for. Fazz is short for Fazzien which came from online gaming. Everquest, Everquest2 and way to many others to admit to. :fencing: Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you as I explore the trails here. I'm sure they will be better than the swamps I have left behind.

Fazz

South Fla? Markham Park used to have some sick trails.

danno
08-24-2007, 03:21 PM
...Now that I have you in mind, Dan, it seems like there are some other pictures of you that I have been waiting to see! WHERE ARE THOSE!?!:doh: Don't be scared!

I'm sure I haven't the slightest idea of what your talking about! :big_grin: