PDA

View Full Version : Sorba Middle Tennessee General Membership Meeting: November 10th

FullSquishy
11-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Hello all,

Sorba Middle Tennessee will be conducting a general membership meeting next Tuesday, November 10th from 6-8pm at REI in Brentwood. After the meeting we will be heading over to Cross Corner for those intersted in some food and drinks.

This meeting will be highlighted by the affirmation of our new board of directors for the rest of this year and 2010. Your new Sorba board will include the following people:

President: Carolyn Heichel
Vice President: Scott Gentile
Secretary: Greg Lawrence
Communications: Rick Kimmel
Membership: Scott Walvoord
Trails East: Darryl Glascock
Trails West: Jeff Scott
Advocacy: Jose Alea
Patrol Coordinator: Daniel Spann

Since this is a general meeting anyone is invited to attend. This includes members and non-members so please come out and join us for updates on what's going on with Sorba in Middle Tennessee and some fun food and drinks afterwards.

Please post up on this thread if you intend to join us so we can have an idea of how many people to expect?

Thanks,

Kelly Benward

bang-flash
11-04-2009, 08:32 AM
yes

runslikenew
11-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I'll be there

utarch00
11-05-2009, 09:50 AM
I am hoping to be there.

ScraffyZ
11-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Parents leaving town Monday, so I'm planning on making it..

Rick

FullSquishy
11-09-2009, 08:41 AM
:bump: Meetings tomorrow night for those interested!

dirtdog
11-09-2009, 09:25 AM
I just sent out a Google Calendar Invite to Members. If you are a current member and did not see this in your email, please check your filters or let me know.
email: trails@sorbamidtn.org

We are testing this for future use to enhance our commuication.

Thanks!

Reedly
11-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Plan on being there. C.O.D. Modern Warfare II comes out today...so...if I don't see you all there, have a good meeting! LOL

twolfcon
11-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Plan on being there. C.O.D. Modern Warfare II comes out today...so...if I don't see you all there, have a good meeting! LOL

I'm going so your going... besides you won't have anybody to lose to till I get back anyway.:big_grin:

BikerGirl
11-10-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm in. Can't make the after party though, sorry. Gotta volleyball game to play.