Thread: Discountedcycling.com

Thanks

Discountedcycling.com

Our site is up and we are offering a 10 percent discount on anything on the site use coupon code VT4Y2T7EP85 to get your discount.

Make sure you join our mailing list we are giving away a 100 dollar gift certificate every month

The site is still a work in progress as we have a backlog of 7000 items to manually put on the site. If you want to check our progress on the homepage below our featured items is the 80 newest items on the site which changes hourly

www.DiscountedCycling.com

In the coming months we will be hiring for our call center So any knowledgeable people in the cycling industry who want a Job Inquire at the questions/comments page on our Site

2. The following 2 users say "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Paddlechris is offline I hae developed a disdain for people...
    Mod
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,149 Times in 984 Posts
    Well I checked it out - looks like you did a pretty good job setting it up... I imagine you will be adding brands (as stated in your back log) -

are you stocking these items or acting as a broker? just curious

Good luck..

C

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post do not reflect those of NMB, Bill Gates, or the Internet. Void where prohibited. Paddlechris contains enough preservatives to theoretically live forever. Use of Paddlechris may be habit forming. If reading this post results in anything that lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.

SORBAMIDTN

Thanks
    we are stocking 98 percent of it all

Thanks
    Looking good!

I'm digging the vintage bike posters!

Slow-Motion

Thanks
    The prices reflected on the site are your discounted prices? Will you be doing more deep discount stuff, or can it be expected that this site is really an online bike shop w/o service and pretty much the same prices as a local retailer? I mean if you go see Mark at Moab, Dan at Nashville Bicycle Lounge or any other LOCAL shop in the area on a regular basis for things I bet you probably get a similar discount, and you have a home to head for when things go wrong, or you want to talk bikes. A bike shop like REI, though not really local also will give you a return of 10% on your purchases, discounts on service and repair as a member of the co-op.

Not railing on the biz, I hope it goes well, and I really plan to look for deals with you. However for 10% off or less I think most smart shoppers will stay local. Oh, also the site looks nice, and once again good luck!
    All who Yonder are not LOST-

Thanks
    10 percent off prices that are already discounted up to 35 percent or more and free shipping on any order over 50 dollars is better then performance bike or pricepoint

Thanks
    gotcha. I was just looking at the prices you listed on the front page. And stuff like NiteRider and Lizard Skins that are not 35% off or more. Closer to 10% off retail if you were shopping any retailer. Free s/h is a great thing. Lizard Skin charger lock ons from discountedcycling.com $26/ Pricepoint $20.98, moab lock ons discountedcycling.com $26/ pricepoint.com $16.98, Softcell Knee/shin combo discounted.cycling.com $65.00/ pricepoint.com $44.98

You do beat pricepoint's prices on niterider, but it is no where near 35 % off retail prices. You all have niterider minewt 200 $184.00/ pricepoint $190.00 suggested retail is 199.00

Thanks
    we can not beat everyone's price on everything but one bonus is we are in Nashville and if someone needs something after hours or on weekends we can help that person(s) out and meet you somewhere in town but we are doing a lot of things most companies cant do like when all listings are posted we should have 300 different styles of jerseys in stock and 150-200 different styles of shorts/ tights in stock 350 styles of socks etc we really want to become "Your Cycling Superstore" also we are actively seeking riders for sponsorship and we will do warehouse sales at 50 percent off retail list for our local buyers
    we are also willing to help anyone who brings us buyers through another site or a blogger 6 percent commission

10. The following 2 users say "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 643 Posts
    Will Tn residents have to pay tax on purchase?

Thanks
    of course they will the tn dept of revenue has to get their share

Thanks
    New Promotion Free Pair of Defeet socks with every order

14. The following user says "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Thanks
    thats cool

Thanks
    I wanted to Thank Mike and Discountedcycling. I picked up a stem for my mtn bike down at his warehouse today(Sunday). I got a RavX Herculite carbon Wrapped Stem.(90mm). Looks great and feels good as well! I also got to test ride his 5" travel mtn bike and I have to say it was nice.

17. The following user says "Thank You" to mbogosia for this useful post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBikeBookGuy View Post
    we are actively seeking riders for sponsorship
    Hey Mike,
    You and I had discussed sponsorship of the TTC Gravity Center's Downhill Race Series, but before the last race I couldn't get a hold of you, even after leaving multiple messages. (I'm sure there was just some confusion.)

Are you planning on coming through with the sponsorship that you and I discussed and agreed on?

We are having another race coming up this weekend, and your support could really help the local cycling community! We'd be more than happy to come pick up those prizes from you!

Thanks!

Thanks

sponsorship

of course we can help out pm me a number to reach out to you

Thanks
    I appreciate the call back, and we all certainly appreciate that sponsorship help with the race.

Thread Information