Thread: Clean drinking water Distribution to Flood relief

Thanks

Clean drinking water Distribution to Flood relief

Discounted cycling needs help to dist pallets of clean drinking water for flood relief people we need people with trucks to deliver water to the hardest hit areas please call 472-8469 we are wanting to do this saturday

2. The following 3 users say "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,744 Times in 1,513 Posts
    I met with a displaced homeowner in Bellevue today. River Plantation condominium development. Area water is off, area electricity is off. They could use help. Have project in Gallatin or would take a load west.

Where are you located?

Gary

Thanks
    Thanked 3,249 Times in 1,216 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by homer View Post
    I met with a displaced homeowner in Bellevue today. River Plantation condominium development. Area water is off, area electricity is off. They could use help. Have project in Gallatin or would take a load west.

Where are you located?
    Hey Homer, tell them to go by Bellevue Middle School. They can get a case of bottled water per vehicle.
    Did you hear the one about the guy on his death bed that said "I wish I would have worked more and rode my bike less". Said NO ONE EVER. -Jeff Scott

5. The following user says "Thank You" to Dook of Moots for this useful post:

Thanks
    or call me and i will give them as much bottled water as they want

Thanks
    homer come get a truck load of water to give out call me 668-3473

Thanks
    i really need people to help out our fellow Nashville neighbors who have lost most everything even local people in franklin who want to take water out to cottonwood or off snead road even to bellevue who can help out we need anyone please pvt message me or call me 615-668-3473 our warehouse is located in franklin

Thanks
    we took a truckload this evening to river plantation bellevue drove around with a metro officer and gave approx 40 cases of water out from 10 pm to midnight we plan to do it again at 5 pm tomorrow to reach more people the damage and devastation is staggering

10. The following 3 users say "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,249 Times in 1,216 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBikeBookGuy View Post
    we took a truckload this evening to river plantation bellevue drove around with a metro officer and gave approx 40 cases of water out from 10 pm to midnight we plan to do it again at 5 pm tomorrow to reach more people the damage and devastation is staggering
    There are three subdivisions off Newsome Station Rd. Take I-40 W to McCrory Ln, go right on McCrory Ln. (That one exit west of Bellevue). Take a right at Newsome Station Rd(red light). About a half of mile down on the left there are three substation. (River Walk,ect) I'm sure they could use some water. That area is a mess.They are in need of everything.
    Thanks for helping,
    Last edited by Dook of Moots; 05-07-2010 at 06:10 AM.
    Did you hear the one about the guy on his death bed that said "I wish I would have worked more and rode my bike less". Said NO ONE EVER. -Jeff Scott

12. The following user says "Thank You" to Dook of Moots for this useful post:

Thanks
    we took another load to bellevue tonight and gave out 125 cases of water we have approx 2500 cases of water we still want to give out when we were there tonight we noticed others doing the same thing so tomorrow i want to get help and concentrate on anywhere else in Nashville that got flooded does anyone know of any poorer areas where we can get water into the hands of lower income people who can really use the water

14. The following user says "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Thanks
    Bordeaux area was hit pretty hard.

Thanks
    so who will run cases of water to bordeaux today

Thanks

Thanks Everyone For A Huge Success Today

Today's outpouring of support from the Nashville MTB community was incredible. I am sorry if i am horrible with names but the three men who took 3 pickup truck loads to Clarksville today. wow also want to thank the nine other people who took 10 loads to Bordeaux,Antioch North Nashville and River Walk in Bellevue my hat goes off to you
    We Distributed almost 980 cases of clean drinking water today.
    the people who helped really are the definition of community i am glad to be a part of the Mountain bike community on this site.

18. The following user says "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Thanks

Bicycle Retailer

20. The following user says "Thank You" to MtnBikeBookGuy for this useful post:

Thread Information