Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8th Annual Fat Tire Festival and Harpeth Bicycles 6 Hours of Ham

Uzzi is offline You have ticks on you because you didn't weed eat the trail
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,005 Posts

8th Annual Fat Tire Festival and Harpeth Bicycles 6 Hours of Ham

Just wanted to updated you all on the events that will take place June, 5 and June 6th at Hamilton Creek.

June 5th -

8th Annual Fat Tire Festival with all the clinics, rides, events, contests and fun you have come to expect. Best thing is that you can win a Trek 69r donated by our good friends at Woody's Bicycles with raffle proceeds going to Ride For Reading!

This is also a GREAT event for KIDS! If you have kids, have friends with kids or just want to grab a random kid off the street, BRING them! There will be a kid's mountain bike race, the famous Kid Parent Relay, the Kid's obstacle course and much more!

There also will be a SNOW-CONE man - and I don't mean that Matthew Portell will be wearing some silly hat - real SNOW CONES! (Capital letters to make it look really exciting!)

9 – 11 Registration – (Also you can also register for Harpeth Bicycles 6 hours of ham)

10:00 Clinics (Beginner, Basic Bike Maintenance, Advanced Skills and more!)

11:00 Hill Climb – Come and face the challenge of the Mayan pyramid!

12:00 Lunch Proceeds to go Sorba Middle Tennessee!
    The Snow Cone Man will be on hand!

1;00 Bike Games - Skid, (A Hamilton Creek Fat Tire Festival Original!) Bike Limbo, Obstacle Course and more!

2:00 Kid Events - Parent-Child Relay (Another Hamilton Creek Fat Tire Festival Original!) , Kids mountain bike race, Kids Obstacle Course

3:00 Poker Run/Scavenger Hunt Adventure

4:00 Raffle giveaway of a brand new trek 69r donated by Woody’s bicycles with proceeds going to Ride For Reading!

You can also register for the Harpeth Bicycles 6 Hours of Ham at the Fat Tire Festival!

June 6th -

Then on Sunday - the Harpeth Bicycles 6 Hours of Ham

Registration - Saturday from 9 to 4 at the Fat Tire Festival and 7am to 9am the race.

Race is from 10 AM to 4 PM.

This USA Cycling sanctioned race is a non-points event, so we know that Steve Capps won't be there, but the rest of you should come on down! Without Capps there, Big Boppy with have a chance! The proceeds from this race go to Sorba Middle Tennessee. There has NEVER been a race on the Lakeside portion of our beloved Hamilton Creek and we will be utilizing the new sections that Sorba Middle Tennessee built just last year!

Entry is $45 - however, if you bring 5 kids books, you get $5 bikes off! Also, if you are a Sorba member you get $5 off. Yes, offers can be combined.

We have some great sponsors this year- first and foremost is the NEW Harpeth Bicycles, SpinDesk, Red Bull, Woody's Bicycles, Ride For Reading, Sorba, Metro Parks and more coming!

Bike Shops - We would love for ALL of you to be a part of this event. Please contact me if you would like to bring a tent, demo bikes, gear to demo or just be present! We'd love to have you!

Thanks to Lisa King with Metro Parks, Darryl Glasscock and Carolyn Heichel for their behind the scenes work and efforts. They do more for us than many of us realize!

Hope to see you all there - any questions feel free to email me or call me - Unless it's Kelly calling to make fun of my cue-ball in the terrible picture Hoopty took of me at DSG. I will just let that go to voicemail. But for the rest of you:

Email - orastreet@gmail.com
    Phone - 615-390-7409

Thanks!

Uzzi
    Last edited by Uzzi; 05-23-2010 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Added schedule

Thanks
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 1,870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzzi View Post
    call me - Unless it's Kelly calling to make fun of my cue-ball in the terrible picture Hoopty took of me at DSG. I will just let that go to voicemail.
    Actually it was me who took the picture of you, not Hoopty.

See ya at HC!
    Mike

www.rideforreading.org

08' Trek Fuel EX 8
    08' Trek 1.2 Road Bike

3. The following 2 users say "Thank You" to twolfcon for this useful post:

Thanks
    I want to go!!! But I am working

Thanks
    hmmm, Six hours of Hammy..... Now is this both sides of the trail or is it just the intermediate ring? I thought I read somewhere that the pinnacle is not part of it this year?
    A good ride, good friends and some great beer. Its why we ride....

Thanks
    will there be another beer run ride?

Slow-Motion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrospeed View Post
    hmmm, Six hours of Hammy..... Now is this both sides of the trail or is it just the intermediate ring? I thought I read somewhere that the pinnacle is not part of it this year?
    Hydro - Yes, just the "Intermediate" side aka "Lakeside Trail" is hardly beginner or intermediate. We are doing the race on that side and in the counter-clockwise direction. We are not crossing over to the Pinnacle trail.

Quote Originally Posted by kevkizer View Post
    will there be another beer run ride?
    I'm sure Hamilton Creek Brewery will have something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by twolfcon View Post
    Actually it was me who took the picture of you, not Hoopty.
    You are a bad man Big Poppy. Very bad man. You with all your thick hair you freak of nature you.
    Last edited by Uzzi; 05-21-2010 at 12:16 PM.

8. The following 2 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks

Update!

Mike Friddell will be on hand to put on a "Trials Clinic" where he will demonstrate some advanced technical mountain bike skills. Price to you? $0.

10. The following user says "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    What time do things get going on Sunday?

Thanks
    Is there a website to register for the race????
    Custom Steel Cysco 29er
    Niner One 9
    Niner Air 9
    2011 Allez Comp Apex

Race Director for SORBA-Chattanooga

"Rest satisfied with doing well and leave others to talk of you as they please"
    "Every time I make a plan, God laughs at me."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uphillgrind View Post
    What time do things get going on Sunday?
    Good question! Registration - Saturday from 9 to 4 at the Fat Tire Festival and 7am to 9am the race.

Race is from 10 AM to 4 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred15 View Post
    Is there a website to register for the race?
    There is not. You can register in person the morning of the race of on Saturday. Good news is there is no "late" fee or a "One Day License" fee! Looking forward to seeing you there.

14. The following 3 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    How long is the race loop?

Thanks
    Is there a tentative schedule of events for FTF? Not sure we'll be able to be there the entire day and my 3-year old doesn't want to miss the kids bike race.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottrc View Post
    How long is the race loop?
    Scott- I think it is 5 or 6 miles. i don't know exactly since some more trail was added last year. Darryl or Kelly can you help with this question?

Bottom line is - it's a quick lap which makes lots of rider changes in the duo, and I bet a lap will be about 35 to 45 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Trance View Post
    Is there a tentative schedule of events for FTF? Not sure we'll be able to be there the entire day and my 3-year old doesn't want to miss the kids bike race.
    Hey Mama Trance!

9 – 11 Registration – (Also you can also register for Harpeth Bicycles 6 hours of ham)

10:00 Clinics (Beginner, Basic Bike Maintenance, Advanced Skills and more!)

11:00 Hill Climb – Come and face the challenge of the Mayan pyramid!

12:00 Lunch Proceeds to go Sorba Middle Tennessee!
    The Snow Cone Man will be on hand!

1;00 Bike Games - Skid, (A Hamilton Creek Fat Tire Festival Original!) Bike Limbo, Obstacle Course and more!

2:00 Kid Events - Parent-Child Relay (Another Hamilton Creek Fat Tire Festival Original!) , Kids mountain bike race, Kids Obstacle Course

3:00 Poker Run/Scavenger Hunt Adventure

4:00 Raffle giveaway of a brand new trek 69r donated by Woody’s bicycles with proceeds going to Ride For Reading!

18. The following 7 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,827 Times in 718 Posts
    Everyone should come out!!! I might even perform another face plant during the hill climb event.

20. The following 3 users say "Thank You" to cooper58 for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 503 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper58 View Post
    Everyone should come out!!! I might even perform another face plant during the hill climb event.

Look on the bright side, your knee won't hurt anymore.
    TIM

Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!" --- Chesty Puller, USMC

22. The following 4 users say "Thank You" to Taco-Tim for this useful post:

Thanks
    what kind of money is involved in the ftf?? like the clinics, free or what?? I hope to make it out for most of the day, but who knows.
    Kevin

08' Lapierre Tecnic
    10' KHS Dj 200 (Ghetto Tubeless)
    06' Honda CRF 250R
    04' GMC Sierra red

Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 1,034 Posts
    Charlie wants to do the race. We can't make the Saturday fun this year though (unless plans change) and we'll have to leave by 4:30 to go to a ballet recital

Should be fun

Steve

PS - we'll be hunt'n for Big Poppy
    Big Caveman - 2012 Specialized Epic Expert 29er and 2006 Santacruz Superlight - custom burple color
    Little Caveman - 2010 Voodoo Hoodoo 26'er - Steel is Still Real / custom build

…but on Voyage 34, he finally met himself coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing (Porcupine Tree).

Friends of Shutes Branch Blog
    http://shutesbranchmtb.blogspot.com/

25. The following user says "Thank You" to TNcaveman for this useful post:

Thanks

Free Event

Quote Originally Posted by kjd19892 View Post
    what kind of money is involved in the ftf?? like the clinics, free or what?? I hope to make it out for most of the day, but who knows.
    We have worked with our sponsors and are putting this on as a totally FREE event - Saturday that is. Sunday's race is not free ..sorry The purpose of the Fat Tire Fest is to:

1. Have a GREAT time.
    2. Give people an opportunity to learn about Sorba, join Sorba or renew a membership.
    3. Give the MTB community an opportunity to connect with other riders, bikes shops, vendors and bike manufacturers.
    4. Introduce kids to the sport.
    5. Give Cooper a way to redeem himself after his faceplant.
    6. Give big Poppy something to do other than troll NMB looking for Jeffy Scott's and my offensive posts and tags.

So, it's free. Clinics, events, rides all free. Food will be available to purchase and vendors will be selling some goods. Sorba also will certainly take donations, but only if you feel so compelled. What we want is for you to join us! That would be the best donation you can make.

There will be a demo fleet of bikes available form Jamis provided by our title sponsor, Harpeth Bicycles.

Hope to see you there!

Tim (Uzzi)

27. The following 4 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    Well it sounds like a great time, I plan on being there. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
    Kevin

08' Lapierre Tecnic
    06' Honda CRF 250R
    04' GMC Sierra red

Thanks
    Hey All! Help get the word out about this event. The more the merrier. We hope to reach a lot of people in the community, kids, mountain bikers etc.

Here is a great way to do that - Harpeth Bicycles is bring a fleet of Jamis Demo bikes to the FTF. Great way to bring someone who is new to the sport and give them a chance to try the sport we all know and love - except for Full Squishy. He just likes buying and storing bikes - but for the rest of it, we actually enjoy riding our bikes on dirt. (Or sand)

The event is coming together well and we are praying for good weather!

Thanks

Needs

All -

We have a few needs for the event and we are asking the community to help. Yes, we can rent/buy this stuff but it makes it harder to bring a free event when we do this. We need -

Simple PA system and Speakers. I have a mic, cords, etc but need something to plug in a mic, iPod, etc for music and announcements.

Burlap Bags or Similar - Really trying to get some bags to do the Potoato Sack race for the 6 Hours of Ham. Getting them cheap is harder than I thought.

Hay Bails - If anyone has these and can deliver them, that would be awesome!

Wood - I'd like to have some simple obstacles, balance beams, teeters etc at the event. If you have any or have some scrap wood that we could use that would be great.

Anyone who can come up with these items could get a free race entry and or lunch, t-shirt etc AND gratitude from the MTB Community!

Thanks!

Uzzi
    Event Organizer
    615-390-7409

Thanks
    i may have a pa system, honestly im not sure if you can plug in a mic never tried but ill check this afternoon

Thanks
    Well mine doesn't have a mic input if your mic uses the giant headphone connector like mine does. However I do have speakers if needed and if you can plug mic in using red and white component cables then I've got the amp too

Thanks

PA

Tim - I have a PA with speakers and some used-to-be-decent mics that you are welcome to use. It won't kick the tunes throughout the park, but may be all you need. What I DON'T have are mic cables. These should grow on trees in Nashville, but mine have all been trashed. PM or call six six 8 - 4359
    Graham

'08 Specialized Epic Comp
    '00 Fisher Kaitai
    '06 Trek Pilot 5.0

34. The following 2 users say "Thank You" to graham722 for this useful post:

Thanks
    My speakers can get pretty loud if you guys want me to bring them along I'd be glad to

36. The following user says "Thank You" to Trailblazer01 for this useful post:

Thanks
    P.S. - I will be out of town June 1 -5 (missing the Fest, but will be there for the race), so if you want to check out / pick up my PA, you'll need to do so this weekend.
    Graham

'00 Fisher Kaitai
    '06 Trek Pilot 5.0

38. The following user says "Thank You" to graham722 for this useful post:

Thanks
    I have the word out to the elementary school I went to about the burlap, they have some, but I'm not sure where they get them. You might could do the big super duty garbage bags if you can't find burlap. I have some that are big enough for the biggest of racers to get into, and they are probably thick enough to survive the race. I can't let them go, but I thought I would tell you.
    Kevin

08' Lapierre Tecnic
    06' Honda CRF 250R
    04' GMC Sierra red

40. The following user says "Thank You" to kjd19892 for this useful post:

Thanks

Regarding wood stuffs

Uzzi, Have you contacted local railroad lines. They used to give away used railroad ties to who ever wants them and they deliver for free or at least they used too. It has been a couple years but I have a friend that has gotten them a couple of times.

Mike
    Mike

Vassago Jabberwocky

"The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The WILLINGNESS to learn is a choice." - Unknown

Thanks
    All -

Wood - I'd like to have some simple obstacles, balance beams, teeters etc at the event. If you have any or have some scrap wood that we could use that would be great.

Anyone who can come up with these items could get a free race entry and or lunch, t-shirt etc AND gratitude from the MTB Community!

Thanks!

Uzzi
    Event Organizer
    615-390-7409
    Hey Tim, if you remind me next Wednesday, I can more than likely find a decent amount of scrap wood. (If my company is building any houses nearby we can likely find some good stuff).

Also, after riding the race trail the other day I'd be willing to donate a few bucks if we could get someone out with a chainsaw to remove some of the bigger logs that are in the trail. Some of them really kill the already delicate flow of the trail.

Thanks

Lakeside Trail Update

All-

First need to say thanks to Steve and Charlie Capps for coming out and helping with some trail work yesterday. Thanks guys!

So I went to assess the trail and open up a section we would need for the race and WHOA! I had no idea the ruts that were in the gravel 2 way entrance. I fixed most of it but it is a temporary fix. It's now concave and will hold water. It was just too much for me to do, but I did fill in a lot of it and made it much safer.

Most importantly, I opened up an old section that will bring you back to the 2 way gravel entrance trail.

I would like to set up a Saturday 10 am work crew to do about 3-4 hours work out there and get the trail ready for the race. Let's meet out by the Lakeside trail entrance at 10:00 and work until we get the trail in shape.

We need to tweak a few areas, put up some temp signs that indicate the race loop for those getting practice laps in, and make sure all the trees, un-flowing areas are fixed etc. Nothing worse than riding a trail for 6 hours that doesn't flow.

If you have NO trail work experience, don't worry, we can show you want to do. The trail needs some love anyway, so two birds with one stone here.

Any questions, let me know!

Thanks,

Uzzi
    615-390-7409
    Last edited by Uzzi; 05-28-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Can't type or spell - Did Jeffy write this post?

44. The following 3 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    Uzzi - Looks like a quite of bit of rain next week . . . what are the plans if the trail is wet?

Middle TN Gravity Pics / Vids

'14 Turner Burner
    '08 Turner DHR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    Uzzi - Looks like a quite of bit of rain next week . . . what are the plans if the trail is wet?
    Unfortunately, too much goes into a race to simply cancel due to rain. If it rains, we will soldier on and fix the trail afterward.

But let's pray it doesn't rain, and forecasts that are a week and half out are typically amended as the day approaches. If it rains before hand, there are some things we can do to mitigate many of the puddles. This is an issue with all races, even Summer ones.

I remember it rained hard the night before the 2008 Rumble at the Rock race we did. It was really sketchy during the Sport class race going down the first section of the trail. Very slick! But, it being summer, it dried up pretty fast.

We don't get DSG type mud at Hamilton Creek, it will more likely be an issue of sketchy slick rocks and roots than mud.

Uzzi

47. The following user says "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    If its raining it should be a really interesting race, those rocks get slick quickly. Is the festival still going to happen I guess even if it rains??
    Kevin

08' Lapierre Tecnic
    06' Honda CRF 250R
    04' GMC Sierra red

Thanks
    Festival is not likely to be canceled, unless it rains all day long. We don't really need the trail to do the FTF, we can always modify that on the fly. It's a little harder to modify the race.

Don't forget, Ride For Reading is raffling off the Trek 69r. I haven't entered to yet, because if I do I'm afraid I'll win and people will think it is fixed!

50. The following user says "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    We have secured Burlap Bags. The potato sack race is on.

52. The following user says "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post

SSSSHHHHHH!!!!! Think positive!!!!!!!
    Custom Steel Cysco 29er
    Niner One 9
    Niner Air 9
    2011 Allez Comp Apex

Race Director for SORBA-Chattanooga

"Rest satisfied with doing well and leave others to talk of you as they please"
    "Every time I make a plan, God laughs at me."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred15 View Post
    SSSSHHHHHH!!!!! Think positive!!!!!!!
    Oh I didn't say anything!!! Thanks for the info, Uzzi.

Middle TN Gravity Pics / Vids

'14 Turner Burner
    '08 Turner DHR

Thanks
    How much are the raffle tickets?? I plan to get a couple, I never win anything, but hey its a good cause.
    Kevin

08' Lapierre Tecnic
    06' Honda CRF 250R
    04' GMC Sierra red

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kjd19892 View Post
    How much are the raffle tickets?? I plan to get a couple, I never win anything, but hey its a good cause.
    $10. Click on the Ride for Reading banner at the top o' the page.
    Graham

'00 Fisher Kaitai
    '06 Trek Pilot 5.0

Thanks
    Anyone looked at the trail this weekend?

I am very sorry that I have not had a chance to get out and get the race loop marked out for those of you getting in some practice before the 6 hour race. I hope to get this done tomorrow and will be out at the trail around 5:00 pm tomorrow to finish up the trimming, etc. If anyone can help tomorrow, that would be great!

I had a few paper signs up for the race loop but I doubt they survived the rain. In addition, I am waiting on a replacement XTR bottom bracket to arrive (Thanks Harpeth!) so I am bike-less and can't even ride the trail! Ahh! But don't pity me, I've been road riding.

So, trail shape up is happening this week. I also believe we will have some wood so we will put together something interesting in the vein of a "skills" course ...so Friday night will include the usual annual build fest. I envision a lot of balance beams, small jumps, a teeter, maybe a small drop, maybe a big one who knows. We'll have to see what we can put together..and take away in one weekend. If anyone has any pre-build elements, that would be fun too. Just make sure you can take them away.

Thanks for all who have already helped so much!

Uzzi

58. The following 3 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks

Friday Night Build Fest

We should get getting some wood Friday and will be able to put together a little something fun, nothing as crazy as previous years, but something interesting nonetheless.

So we can meet out there at 5-6 on Friday at Ned Shelton. Bring hammer, nails, nail gun if you have it and see you there!

Things still needed -

VOLUNTEERS! (Must be a member of Sorba! If you aren't, just join and help with some of these events)

Saturday -
    10 am Beginner Clinic Ride Leader - must have a clue..and be a Sorba Member.
    10 Group Ride Leaders - must be s Sorba member and be familiar with the trail Pinnacle trail.
    Parking Person - Just need help in guiding people where to park. (Shift from 9-11)
    Volunteers for Skid Game, Bike Limbo, Kid events, Parent-Child Relay
    Volunteer to help Carolyn with registration (9-11)
    3 Volunteers for the Poker Run.
    10 Volunteers for tear down and race setup - 5-??

Sunday -
    Grill Chef! Nashville Holistic Pet is donating grill food for the race, but we will need someone to man the grill!
    Food Person to help with the food (check for bracelets for those who have purchased food or are racing, and take money, make change) You must pass a stringent background check and have no visible tattoos.
    2 Race Registration Volunteers (7am-9am) Must be literate.
    4-8 Volunteers for Course Marshalls and Water station attendants. We would run this in 2 hour shifts. Must be able to ride a bike to the Advanced connector. We will need help getting a water jug carried from Bell Road up to where the advanced trail connector meets the Lakeside trail.
    4-8 volunteers for tear down.

If you are off Friday and can assist me, there is plenty to do. I have to finish the Lakeside trail with trimming and marking for the race as well as trim and get the Ned Shelton side ready for the FTF.

I will need anyone and everyone's help, if you are mentally challenged like Big Poppy or ugly like FullSquishy we can use your help. I don't really want anyone to have to help all day with anything, but if you can do a 2 hour shift of something, that would be very beneficial. Plus, you can put it towards your community service and could help with your probation.

Thanks to all who have helped so far! Big props to the Cave Dweller Steve Capps and Charlie. They have put in a lot of time out there and deserve some public appreciation.

See you all Friday, Saturday or Sunday!

Uzzi
    615-390-7409
    Last edited by Uzzi; 06-01-2010 at 10:09 PM.

60. The following 2 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 1,870 Posts
    Grill Chef! Nashville Holistic Pet is donating grill food for the race, but we will need someone to man the grill!
    Ya might want to rephrase this... but I hear BBQ kitty is pretty good.
    Mike

www.rideforreading.org

08' Trek Fuel EX 8
    08' Trek 1.2 Road Bike

62. The following 4 users say "Thank You" to twolfcon for this useful post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twolfcon View Post
    Ya might want to rephrase this... but I hear BBQ kitty is pretty good.
    Very clever there Grande Padre. THey are providing people food for the race. There will be no organic pets served as food.

64. The following user says "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks

Pototo Sack Le Mans Start Video

Inspired by a great race I did in FLA last year, for your viewing pleasure - the Potato Sack Le-Mans start..

And by the way, after all the trouble it took to get these, we will be doing more than a few yards at the start.

66. The following 4 users say "Thank You" to Uzzi for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 643 Posts
    Very cool. Nice trail. Are you going to bring in crocks/gators for the Hammy race?

68. The following user says "Thank You" to utarch00 for this useful post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by utarch00 View Post
    Very cool. Nice trail. Are you going to bring in crocks/gators for the Hammy race?
    I should! Maybe Nashville Holistic Pet can help us with that Is that crazy or what? What you don't see in the video is how close you are most of the time in certain sections of the race to the gators. It adds another element of excitement to the experience. That trail is sweet too, very flowy and fun. Hammy is better though

Thanks
    Very cool video.

I might try to make it out on friday at some point, do I need to be a Sorba member for that?? If I do I might just have to sign up, I've been putting it off for to long.

What kind of tools might be needed throughout the day friday?? If I can get off work then I would be happy spending as much time as needed working friday.
    Kevin

08' Lapierre Tecnic
    06' Honda CRF 250R
    04' GMC Sierra red

Thanks
    Good question! No, you do not have to be a Sorba member ... but you should be

You only need to be a Sorba member to lead a ride, officiate a game or the like. All are welcome to participate in this FREE event! (Saturday that is..Sunday is not)

Tim

Thanks
    Ok, thats what I thought you meant, but I wanted to check. Got any idea of what might be needed Friday?? I know you mentioned nail gun, which I have, but its an air gun, and I don't have a portable tank. Is there more trimming that needs to take place? Anything else??
    Kevin

08' Lapierre Tecnic
    06' Honda CRF 250R
    04' GMC Sierra red

Thanks
    Uzzi, I'm just going to compliment your attentiveness and responses to all of these threads. I plan on being at the race and as much of the FTF as I can. Hoping the best for the weather and the event. If this thing is not a complete success, I'm sure it won't be from a lack of effort on your part.
    "Your Mr. Stevens?"

Thread Information