Thread: Generator?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 661 Posts

Generator?

Does anyone have a small quiet generator that we can use for DGD II? We have one for the sound system, but we need another for the computer!

Thanks
    I've got a couple of relatively quiet (one is a little 1K that ya can carry in one hand) that I'd volunteer up if someone doesn't have a superquiet Honda or Onan (which are the only two i know of, but might be more).

But, on a side note, can't ya get extension cords from ss generator? Or use an inverter run off a booster box?

Rick
    "I'm so poor, I can't even pay attention!" - unnamed NASCAR fan in Martinsville, VA

Thanks
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 661 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScraffyZ View Post
    I've got a couple of relatively quiet (one is a little 1K that ya can carry in one hand) that I'd volunteer up if someone doesn't have a superquiet Honda or Onan (which are the only two i know of, but might be more).

But, on a side note, can't ya get extension cords from ss generator? Or use an inverter run off a booster box?

Rick
    We could, but the areas are going to be several hundred feet apart. If we could use yours that would be great! Are you going to be riding in the event?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Motobacon View Post
    We could, but the areas are going to be several hundred feet apart. If we could use yours that would be great! Are you going to be riding in the event?
    Well, a laptop won't draw much power, so could be run w/just light extension cords.. but heck, that's a bunch of extension cord re-winding. And yeah, I'm planning on doing it (but slacking w/pre-registering) and will bring along the little generator.

Rick
    "I'm so poor, I can't even pay attention!" - unnamed NASCAR fan in Martinsville, VA

Thanks
    i have a honda quiet just call me if you need it
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE MATH!!!!!

6. The following user says "Thank You" to Gumby for this useful post:

Thread Information