Thread: Squishy's Bike Clothing Sale

Thanks
    Thanked 1,913 Times in 939 Posts

Squishy's Bike Clothing Sale

Hey all, I have some bike clothes I am interested in selling. I live in Brentwood and the items will need to be picked up at my location. I feel like the prices are fair so they are firm. These are sold on a first come, first served basis and I will not hold items. All of these are used but most very little. The couple of items that have been used a fair amount will be priced lower and noted on the listing. All of the items are clean and in good working order at present. I will mark the items as they sell so if it doesn't say sold it's available. Please PM me if your interested. Thanks as always. Kelly

1. Pearl Izumi, size XL, cold weather long sleeve cycling jersey. Black with red/white stripe on the arms. 1/2 zipper on front, 3 pockets on the back (2 have small zippers). $25 SOLD

2. Novara (REI) size L riding pants, waterproof type nylon, black, draw string waist, zippers at bottom of legs along with velcro to keep the pants away from your chain. $25

3. REI Bike Mechanic button up short sleeve shirt, size XL, grey $10

4. Ellsworth XXXL sleeveless jersey, 3/4 length zipper, 3 pockets on back. Red/Blue $30

5. Columbia Cycling Club short sleeve jersey, made by Sugoi, Purple and Green, no tag but probably an XL. 3/4 zipper on front and 3 pockets on back. Cuffs on sleeves cut off. Older used jersey. $10 SOLD

6. GT long sleeved heavyweight cold weather riding jersey. Thermo fleece, size XL, black with blue stripe on sleeves. Full length zipper. No pockets. $25

7. Cumberland Transit short sleeved cycling jersey, no tag but probably an XL. 1/4 length zipper in front, made by Louis Garneau, orange/black in color. 3 pockets on back. $15

8. Moots Cycle, short sleeve cycling jersey, size XL, made by Aussie, 3/4 zipper on front, 3 pockets on back, orange/purple in color. The color is faded on front of jersey due to it sitting in the store window sunlight before I bought it. $25

9. Columbia Cycling Club, sleeveless jersey, no tag but probably an XL, 1/4 length zipper on front, made by Sugoi, Blue with yellow stipe. 3 pockets on back. Older jersey. $10

10. Pearl Izumi short sleeve cycling jersey, size XXL, no zipper, no pockets, "freeride" style jersey. Red w/black stripe. $15

11. Harpeth Bicycles, short sleeved cycling jersey, size XXL, made by Louis Garneau, Full length zipper on front, 3 pockets on rear, Red with Black. $30

12. Litespeed sleeveless cycling jersey, made by Giordana, size XXXL, yellow/navy blue. 3/4 zipper on front, 3 pockets on back. $25

13. Pearl Izumi, cold weather riding shirt, size XL, black with red/white stripes on sleeves, full length zipper on front, 3 pockets on back. $25 SOLD

14. Ellsworth, short sleeved cycling jersey, size XXL, made by Primal Wear, 3/4 length zipper on front, 3 pockets in back. White with blue flames. $30

15. Pearl Izumi, NOC Knobscorcher bike race short sleeved cycling jersey, no tag but probably an XXXL. Multi-Colored, 3/4 zipper in front, 3 pockets in back. $25

16. Fox Racing "freeride" style cycling jersey, no pockets or zippers. 100% polyester, riding glasses cleaning stip on inside of bottom, no tag but probably an XL or XXL. Red with silver $20

17. Rock Shox lightweight cycling jacket, 100% polyester, size XL, Full zipper on front, made by Voler, Light blue/black. $30

18. GT bicycles cycling fleece jacket, size XL, 1/2 zipper on front, 3 pockets on back (1 zipper). black w/GT logo. $25
    Kelly Benward
    Team RideforReading.org

Thanks
    and my wife says i have too much gear! lol...

3. The following user says "Thank You" to wintercreeper for this useful post:

Thanks
    If I didn't get a bunch of cold weather gear for X-mas, I would take some of the cold gear!

5. The following user says "Thank You" to Syndicate for this useful post:

Thanks
    Kelly Benward
    Team RideforReading.org

Thanks
    SOLD a couple items. Anyone else interested before they go to Ebay?
    Kelly Benward
    Team RideforReading.org

Thanks
    I might take the riding pants, can you bring them to practice tonight so I can see if they'll fit? Do you have any slightly used chamois butt'r?
    "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." Goethe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overender View Post
    I might take the riding pants, can you bring them to practice tonight so I can see if they'll fit? Do you have any slightly used chamois butt'r?
    Won't be there tonight due to snowing conditions. Call me and we will work something out.

No Chammy Butter.....that's what you get for riding with Bikeme andn PTJ....
    Kelly Benward
    Team RideforReading.org

Thanks
    It was a fun ride, for sure. I'll hook up with you this week.
    "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." Goethe

11. The following user says "Thank You" to overender for this useful post:

Uzzi is offline You have ticks on you because you didn't weed eat the trail
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,005 Posts
    Harpeth Jersey...sold! When can I come pick it up?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzzi View Post
    Harpeth Jersey...sold! When can I come pick it up?
    Anytime homeboy!
    Kelly Benward
    Team RideforReading.org

Thread Information