Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotary Park Conditions-Everyone Post

Thanks
    Rode here for the first time in a long time. Construction is done and the trails are looking good!

Thanks
    Has anyone hit the (large to me) gap jump located near the secondary parking lot? I'd like see it done but not do it myself.

Thanks
    Depends on how new it is. I've hit most of one of the new lines down there, but there's a newer one that I haven't even gotten a good look at yet. The guys up there building are pretty good at jumps and such, so it's likely pretty rideable if you've got the skills. If it's bigger than the new one I've hit, you can probably ride the older one a little and build up the skill/nerve to hit the new one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotharyus View Post
    Depends on how new it is. I've hit most of one of the new lines down there, but there's a newer one that I haven't even gotten a good look at yet. The guys up there building are pretty good at jumps and such, so it's likely pretty rideable if you've got the skills. If it's bigger than the new one I've hit, you can probably ride the older one a little and build up the skill/nerve to hit the new one.
    The new one is quite large. Like, if you miss the landing you'll go to the hospital. I crashed on the wooden jump at the top of the parking lot, right before the bridge, and haven't had much courage since. So this one might be permanently out of my range!

Thanks

Rotary Park Conditions-Everyone Post

Quote Originally Posted by joshward View Post
    The new one is quite large. Like, if you miss the landing you'll go to the hospital. I crashed on the wooden jump at the top of the parking lot, right before the bridge, and haven't had much courage since. So this one might be permanently out of my range!
    Hey guys, I'm not sure that many people in middle TN know about this trail. But I am certain that I know a whole group of guys that would like to help build and maintain this trail,me specially if there are jumps and gaps! Is anyone from the Clarksville area planning on attending the meeting this Thursday? http://sorbamidtn.org/2015/12/2016-s...ng-is-jan-7th/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCampbelltn View Post
    Hey guys, I'm not sure that many people in middle TN know about this trail. But I am certain that I know a whole group of guys that would like to help build and maintain this trail,me specially if there are jumps and gaps! Is anyone from the Clarksville area planning on attending the meeting this Thursday? http://sorbamidtn.org/2015/12/2016-s...ng-is-jan-7th/
    I'm planning to be there. I've posted to at least one of the clarksville groups about the meeting. All we can do is see what happens. I would like to see closer ties with SORBA and the riders in Clarksville though. Riders in this area (all of MidTN really) seem so detached as a community compared to where I grew up.

Thanks

Rotary Park Conditions-Everyone Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cotharyus View Post
    I'm planning to be there. I've posted to at least one of the clarksville groups about the meeting. All we can do is see what happens. I would like to see closer ties with SORBA and the riders in Clarksville though. Riders in this area (all of MidTN really) seem so detached as a community compared to where I grew up.
    We are definitely working on getting back to where we used to be. I look forward to meeting you Thursday. Please find me or Austin if you make it.

8. The following user says "Thank You" to JCampbelltn for this useful post:

Thread Information