Thread: Hello TN!!!

Thanks

Hello TN!!!

Hey ladies!! I'm Bridget. I just moved to Nashville, Vandy area, from Charlotte, NC. I just started mountain biking a year ago and totally love it. I was part of the mountain biking group in Charlotte, called the Dirt Divas, and happy to find that Nashville has a mountain biking group too. I would say I'm a beginner intermediate rider and now that the unpacking is done I'm looking forward to riding in this area.

Thanks
    Hey Bridget :-) Welcome to Tennessee!!! Have you hit up any trails yet? I like to ride in the cooler weather, Tis the Season ;-)

Thanks
    Hey. Sorry for the delay, haven't been on here all winter. I did ride Cane Ridge once in the fall. Hoping that the site will become more active this spring and plan some group rides I can make. If you ever want to meet up message me. I need to get out more.

Thanks
    Hello Hello I rode Cane Ridge in the fall as well...nice trail! Actually I think it was the last trail I rode...geez that seems forever ago!!! Between this lovely weather and work, I haven't been able to ride as much. Maybe we could hit the trails soon, I usually ride alone due to conflicting work schedules with everyone....but work needs to get a swift kick to the back seat once this ice goes away lol.

Thanks
    That was actually the last time I rode also I don't like riding by myself, had a bad experience once and now when I ride solo I find myself looking over my shoulder a lot and getting pretty bad anxiety. I do not have the typical Mon-Fri 8-5 job either but I would like to try and meet up sometime. I'll message you my contact info.

Thanks

Hello TN

Hello Germany
    Marco,
    Please tell us about your mount. Is it something like EQ3? And what is the telescope?

Faithfully yours,
    Nick

Thanks

Hello TN

Hello Ukrania ;-

This is Marco, from Germany. I'm 47 years old and like you i'm crazy about astronomy.

I found this forum, because i found something via ebay: eqdrive update Kit.

Now let me ask you: Are there many Users using this upgrade kit? What are your experiences about this?
    Are there any issues or is it - once installed, working without any problems?

I'm impressed about the belt driven motors and the SPEED is this working fine?

As i know up to now: i can install the upgrade kit to my old vixen gp-dx und control it via a Laptop/Synscan Handbox?
    Or use a Planetarium-Programm on a laptop to control my telescope - so it's like a Goto-System?

Excuse me to write in english ... but my ukranian is more than poor :-.

Best regards,
    Marco

Thread Information