Swiftwick 2

Thread: Warning- naked woman pics !

Thanks

Warning- naked woman pics !

I thought that would get your attention !
    I just moved here from Phoenix and I'm sarting to learn the local trails. I try to get out a few times a week, so if anyone wants to ride, hit me up ! I usually ride during the day, as I work mostly nights. Feel free to call or e-mail me.
    480-313-9079
    Rick

Oh yeah, sometimes while I'm out riding, I like to take a break and enjoy my other two hobbies- Photography & rattlesnakes !

How often do you see snakes while riding here ? I've seen a few so far but only becasue I stop and look for them.
    Last edited by Cenobite; 10-15-2008 at 11:34 PM.

2. The following 2 users say "Thank You" to Cenobite for this useful post:

Thanks
    welcome to middle Tn. and welcome to NMB.

awesome picture!

i have been riding these trails about 2 years now and have only ever seen one garter snake. dont really ever stop and look for them. not scared, just dont. we were in alabama a couple weekends ago for Fat Tire fest, and i saw my very first rattlesnake in the wild!! we did stop and admire her and i do have a few pics, nothing like yours though. i think it was a timber rattler. i still have yet to post up a pic though, i should today.

see you on the trails, you will always find some group or at least a partner. just post up.
    08 trek fuel ex9
    04 giant iguana
    07 xterra (blue)
    95 wrangler (green)

Thanks
    to the post! Did you really take that pic? That's sweet! I can't ride during the weekdays, but would love to shoulder up my Nikon and go on a photography ride sometime. I am new to photography (besides point and shoot stuff) and could definitely learn a few things. No jack rabbits or javelinas here, but there's plenty of wildlife.

I see snakes from time to time on the trail (and in my yard), but have only once come across a rattler on my bike - that was a Timber rattler, and I was on my road bike just this summer. It was sunning in the road down by the Little Harpeth River. There was a copperhead about 50 feet down doing the same thing.

I picked a black rat snake right off of the middle of the trail out in Chickasaw 2 weeks ago. Those are the ones I see the most. I have an eye for critters, though. I will pick out a snake or an owl that's off the trail that most folks blow right by. :r2d2:
    Graham

'08 Specialized Epic Comp
    '00 Fisher Kaitai
    '06 Trek Pilot 5.0

Thanks
    Hey Rick, welcome to TN, and NMB. I'm from Mesa myself, in fact just got back from visiting there on Tues. I go back very often and always hit up McDowell Mtn. and Hawes rd.
    Stick around this board there's a lot of good people on here.
    Hope to see you out on the trails. John

Thanks
    I just think its funny that there are over 73 hits on a thread with a subject line about nude chicks

7. The following user says "Thank You" to captainchefdave for this useful post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,804 Times in 1,865 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by captainchefdave View Post
    I just think its funny that there are over 73 hits on a thread with a subject line about nude chicks
    You missed it Dave, there was a pic of a nude chick last nite, but it got edited out.

Oh... to the board Rick.
    Strip club manager huh?... need an assistant?
    Mike

www.rideforreading.org

08' Trek Fuel EX 8
    08' Trek 1.2 Road Bike

9. The following user says "Thank You" to twolfcon for this useful post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by graham722 View Post
    to the post! Did you really take that pic? That's sweet! I can't ride during the weekdays, but would love to shoulder up my Nikon and go on a photography ride sometime. I am new to photography (besides point and shoot stuff) and could definitely learn a few things. No jack rabbits or javelinas here, but there's plenty of wildlife.

I see snakes from time to time on the trail (and in my yard), but have only once come across a rattler on my bike - that was a Timber rattler, and I was on my road bike just this summer. It was sunning in the road down by the Little Harpeth River. There was a copperhead about 50 feet down doing the same thing.

I picked a black rat snake right off of the middle of the trail out in Chickasaw 2 weeks ago. Those are the ones I see the most. I have an eye for critters, though. I will pick out a snake or an owl that's off the trail that most folks blow right by. :r2d2:
    Hey Graham- let's go ride sometime and I'm sure we could find some stuff to photograph.
    Yeah that's my pic ! Here are a few more-

Hope I'm not boring you non-snake lovers too much !
    I'd love to get out on a group ride sometime and take some action shots of moutain-bikers in action.

11. The following user says "Thank You" to Cenobite for this useful post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbrill632 View Post
    Hey Rick, welcome to TN, and NMB. I'm from Mesa myself, in fact just got back from visiting there on Tues. I go back very often and always hit up McDowell Mtn. and Hawes rd.
    Stick around this board there's a lot of good people on here.
    Hope to see you out on the trails. John
    Hey John !

I just moved from Mesa, actually. ( Higley & 56th st )

My GF lives in Scottsdale so we used to ride Papago park all the time.
    I look forward to meeting you on the trails !
    Rick

Thanks
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone- I look forward to trying to keep up with everyone on the trails !

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 503 Posts
    TIM

Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!" --- Chesty Puller, USMC

Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Awesome photos - another hobby photographer here. Browse through the photo and video sections - lots of good pics.

Steve

PS - Is that really you in your avatar?
    Big Caveman - 2012 Specialized Epic Expert 29er and 2006 Santacruz Superlight - custom burple color
    Little Caveman - 2010 Voodoo Hoodoo 26'er - Steel is Still Real / custom build

…but on Voyage 34, he finally met himself coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing (Porcupine Tree).

Friends of Shutes Branch Blog
    http://shutesbranchmtb.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    Thanks, Steve. I'm anxious to meet everybody out on the trails and try to get some good action shots.

Yeah, that's really me in the avatar. I'm a dead-sexy redneck who lives for rock and roll !

17. The following user says "Thank You" to Cenobite for this useful post:

Thanks
    Welcome to the board man! Snakes are not my thing, but riding bikes sure is!
    Tryon Fournier
    SUPPORT NICA Tennessee!! TN now has a high school mtb race league. Contact me for more info!
    Tennessee High School Cycling League (NICA) - Founding Committee Member, Venue Committee Chair

The Webb School
    Ole South Properties

Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,018 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobite View Post
    Thanks, Steve. I'm anxious to meet everybody out on the trails and try to get some good action shots.

Yeah, that's really me in the avatar. I'm a dead-sexy redneck who lives for rock and roll !
    I had a mullet before they had a name - really - 1984 - it said to the world "business in the front and party at the back"
    Big Caveman - 2012 Specialized Epic Expert 29er and 2006 Santacruz Superlight - custom burple color
    Little Caveman - 2010 Voodoo Hoodoo 26'er - Steel is Still Real / custom build

…but on Voyage 34, he finally met himself coming down an up-staircase, and the encounter was crushing (Porcupine Tree).

Friends of Shutes Branch Blog
    http://shutesbranchmtb.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    I think mine tells the world- " I'm a lover and a fighter ! "

21. The following user says "Thank You" to Cenobite for this useful post:

Thread Information