Thread: Fallen Soldier

Thanks

Fallen Soldier

Thought i would share this video that was posted on a car forum site I am on. Very emotional video, something got in my eye when i was watching it
    Such a warm feeling watching this and seeing all of the people..fairly long video, but worth it to see

http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/showp...&enablejs=true

2. The following 7 users say "Thank You" to 00accord4cyl for this useful post:

Thanks
    Tried to watch it, but can't do it. Youngest son is getting ready to head back to Iraq for the second time in a couple of months.

Keep all of our servicemen and women in your thoughts and prayers guys. They are patriots. And somebody's children.

4. The following 7 users say "Thank You" to Karin for this useful post:

Thanks
    The fact that this was filmed on my birthday really struck a cord with me. I don't know what its like to lose a family member to combat. I don't know what its like to serve in the military. But having grown up in Haiti, I do know the comfort, even at a young age, that seeing Soldiers and Marines rolling through the streets with the soul purpose of defending American lives brings when trouble rises. Those are images that I will NEVER forget.

Most of us will never know the sacrifices of our Service Men and Women. But I for one am thankful for them and their willingness to defend and protect a sometimes ungrateful nation and people.

God bless your son on his tour. And God bless everyone else that serves and has served.

6. The following 5 users say "Thank You" to captainchefdave for this useful post:

Brentwood Nashville area rides, Canal Loop, Oak Mnt, Pisgah/Asheville area.
    Thanks
    Very moving. Thank you for posting and God bless those who wear the uniform!

Thanks

come home safe all

My cousin is back over there. he was there for 20 months and home for a few yrs now back. bless them all wish no one had to be there. prayers for all to come back to their families.....
    2012 YEYI ARS-5
    2012 Kona Jake CX
    2006 trek 4900, fox rlc 100mm, Chris king headset, axonic outlaw wheel set.

Thread Information